Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying   [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:48 am

Hi there!

This is a bit of a weird application, but hear me out Smile

I started my guild Karma [www.my-karma.net] around the same time you guys started, with about the same intentions: good raiding (3-4 times a week) with good friends.
We're now farming Karazhan weekly and progressing in ZA, but have trouble finding good players to progress to the 25-mans...

With so many guilds deep in SSC etc. I feel I can't give the raiders what they deserve atm: progress.
We're not gonna start alliances, as they don't give the same 'teamspirit' we <3 so much...

So... how would you like to have 6-7 experienced, hardworking and ofcourse VERY cool players added to your raidteam? Very Happy
If you're interested, we also have 5-6 promising initiates, who need some more tweaking of gear before diving in, but show great potential in that area.

Catch me ingame for a talk?

Aenigma [GL of Karma]
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying   [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:08 am

Hello.

Thanks for coming here. I'll try to catch you online for a chat but can you please post here the name and classes of the people interested in joined?

Cheers

Rip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying   [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:36 am

By tomorrow I'll have spoke to them all, and I'll post their names, class, builds etc. here for you to review Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranall

Ranall

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying   [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 am

/wave Aenigma

I was guilded with you in Discord and rememeber doing the MC runs when you were in the lunar triangle.
Back to top Go down
Dyviarely

Dyviarely

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying   [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:51 pm

/wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying   [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:17 pm

/wave back!

Hey you, been a looong time, hasn't it...

Hope to speak to you guys in the near future Smile
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying   [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:45 pm

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have.

https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying   [Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] 6-7 raiders applying
Page 1 of 1