Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest

Go down 
+5
Gnitrops
Hurin
quetus/ivax
Cecil
Flavahz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Flavahz

Flavahz

[Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:10 am

Character info

Name:Sam

Character name:Flavahz
Level:70
Race :Dwarf
Class:priest
Talents: Atm 11/0/50 but willing to respecc!
Professons/Skill: 367 tailoring 375 skinning

Will you respecc if needed?: Ofc

Equipment (link to armory): Bugg im not in the Armory inspect in game..

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: Don't rly got that many alts got a 70 Ud lock and a 68 Orc shaman...

Previous Guild and reason why you left: I've havent been playing for a while and just changed server to Draneor i had good rep on terenas but it got booring want to start from scratch.

How did you get to know Rebirth?: A player told me ingame about it.

Reason for applying to Rebirth: I like to raid, want to get to know new peapole make friends and having the honor running around whit the guildname in If Razz

What do you expect of Rebirth?: Kindness and nothing more rly ill just be glad if i get into the guild =)

What can we expect of you?: Lojalty kindness alot of help always be there when it is needed...

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: I talked to Cecil ingame =) seems like a nice fellow.

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar:Honored + 6500
Lower City: Reverded + 4700
Honor Hold: Reverded
Cenarion Expedition: Reverded
Keepers of Time: Reverded

TBC experience

Karazhan: Yes
Zul'Aman: No
Gruul's Lair: Yes
Magtheridon: Yes
Serpentshrine Cavern: Yes
Tempest Keep: No
Mount Hyjal: No
Black Temple: No

Available days/times to raid: Every day any time!

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: Yes
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: Yes
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: yes
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): No
Ventrilo: Yes yes AND YES Exclamation

Miscellaneous information

(Something else you would like us to know about you? Some more information about yourself can make the difference.)

Well i where very active in lvl 60 where raid leader for raids like Mc,Naxx,Bwl etc until Tbc came and ruined everything...
I don't got any kids just a gf that also play WoW horde nothing special. The beer is on me anytime if you come to sweden!!!!! afro

Have you read the Guild & Raid Rules and fully understand / agree to them: Ive read all the treads and rules for the guild and i agree whit everything!!! so ill just stand by and wait =) Ty alot for taking time to read and eaven if i don't get in ill try again Smile
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:16 am

Thank you for the application. We will be back to you shortly. :]
Back to top Go down
quetus/ivax

quetus/ivax

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Hi, Nice application, good luck and we'll get back to u shortly

Q
Back to top Go down
Hurin

Hurin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:35 pm

Good luck with the application.

And just to set things strait you talk to me first befor Cecil :-P
Back to top Go down
Flavahz

Flavahz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Thnx alot =)
Back to top Go down
Gnitrops

Gnitrops

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:57 pm

GL dwarfy
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:40 pm

Hello and thanks for applying to us.

Due to some recent events i have 2 questions to ask you.

Are you applying to any other guild also?
If you ever join, are you a type of person that will come to talk to us before applying to another guild?

Thanks in advance!

/respect
Back to top Go down
Flavahz

Flavahz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:36 am

No i'm not applaying to another guild and if i would ever do that id tell you and cancel my application here =) don't got anything to hide... Just my tummy Razz
Back to top Go down
Meaglin

Meaglin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:39 am

hehe Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Sythur

Sythur

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:13 am

Good luck dude
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:25 am

Ready to go holy?
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:22 am

Hey there, regarding Rip's last question, it is due to the fact that we already have a solid dps team. We do lack Shadow Priests, but at the moment, our raiding team is in more need of healer based chars.

Should you be accepted, you will be given the chance to get alternative gear to improve your dps kit as well as the normal healing gear, as our raiding team already have most of the gear available in earlier KZ bosses. This will happen whenever our spell dpsers don't need the item that drops ofc (we attribute loot mainly considering speccs).

Also, there is the possibility that in the future you may be allowed to switch back to shadow specc when our healer team increases it's numbers, as we do acknowledge that Shadow Priests are of high importance in a raid group.
Back to top Go down
Flavahz

Flavahz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:26 am

Ofc i can go holy any time =) healing is no problem for me tbh i enjoy that more Smile
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest   [Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]lvl 70 dwarf priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth forum :: Newcomers :: Recruitment-
Jump to: