Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurin

Hurin

[Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage   [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:42 am

Name: Ketil

Character name: Hurin
Level: 70
Race : Human
Class: Mage
Talents: 40/21/0
Professons/Skill: Alchemy (375) Jewcrafting (375), I'm a elixir master and have most of the new flasks except one, Also got most of the resist poitions.

Will you respecc if needed?: Can't see any problem with that

Equipment (link to armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Hurin

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild:
Got a few lvl 70 chars but i don't play them much any more.

Previous Guild and reason why you left:
Cranberries: was a member of this guild until i left the game in Noveber 05, in January 06 the guild did dissban. So when i started to play again in July in 06 i left the guild and joined "Nothing with Light". This guild started to have trouble kreeping the members so after a few moths after i joind the guild did have problems geting a 5 man instance run going. This lead to a merg with Order of Light, Due to some misunderstading this merg did not go well so after a short time i left and in the end ended up playing my warlock and did join Pyre. I left Pyre when TBC came out , mostly for the reason i felt i was just runing around on my own and did not have much to do with the guild. Did join The Runners in June/July first as a social member and did become a raid member when i saw they needed more players for the second team in Karazhan. Left the guild when i felt i did need a break in October. And far as i can see they have found replacement so ill been looking around for a new guild.

How did you get to know Rebirth?: Did see you're recruiting post in the forum page.

Reason for applying to Rebirth: Well running around solo in the game can only give one so much, main reason is to have some social environment. And be a part of a guild makes it easyer to do some instances now and then.

What do you expect of Rebirth?: Much what i said above Social environment and be able to do quests/instaces.

What can we expect of you?: I know my class as a mage, i do like to play that class. And are a player that comes prepard for what ever i sign up for. I do not come for the sole reason for loot but for the social part in doing a instance/raid or a quest.

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: Can't say i do.

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Revered
Lower City: Revered
Honor Hold: Revered
Cenarion Expedition: Exalted
Keepers of Time: Revered

TBC experience

Karazhan: Cleard
Zul'Aman: Not been there yet
Gruul's Lair: Cleard
Magtheridon: Not been there yet
Serpentshrine Cavern: Not been there yet
Tempest Keep: Not been there yet
Mount Hyjal: Not been there yet
Black Temple: Not been there yet

Available days/times to raid: in the evening any day

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: oRA
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: BIGWIGS
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: OMEN
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): CAn install if requierd
Ventrilo: Yup got that too.

Miscellaneous information

(Something else you would like us to know about you? Some more information about yourself can make the difference.) All i can say are if there are things you would like to ask me about give me a wisp in game.
And for all spelling error's i can only say i have dyslexia and i'm not the best at typing :-)

Have you read the Guild & Raid Rules and fully understand / agree to them: yup
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage   [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:47 am

Thank you for the application Smile

We will be back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage   [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:45 pm

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Hurin

Hurin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage   [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:32 am

Thanks, ill get in touch later today.
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage   [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:18 am

Np Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage   [Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Lvl 70 Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth forum :: Newcomers :: Recruitment-
Jump to: