Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

[Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve Empty
PostSubject: [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve   [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:59 am

Hello all thanks for the opportunity to apply to this guild.

Character info

Name: Pieter

Character name: Toobad
Level: level 70
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock
Talents: Destro 0 / 21 / 40 pve
Professions/Skill: Herbalist and master pot

Will you respecc if needed? Yea by all means

Equipment (link to armory):I’m am real sorry but it seems not to be working I get an error when I go to the link , BUT please feel free to go and browse ? I can tell you my current gear , I have 4/5 T5 and BT and MG non set gear all enchanted and gems BUT pls do not consider the gems useful pls was fooling around with them and need to change them .

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: Nope sorry

Previous Guild and reason why you left: Umbrage / Old members made a come back and my class got full so im looking for another home.

How did you get to know Rebirth?: I heard about you guys from a friend he use to play on the server but Quit the game and he told me nice things about you guys .

Reason for applying to Rebirth: My reason for this application is to continue my raiding career with you guys and make sure I explore all aspects of this game and enjoy what it has to offer.

What do you expect of Rebirth? I expect Rebirth to grant me a trail period please, Razz ( I expect from rebirth to have fun raiding in this guild and to exceed in all guild goals and progress as a team.

What can we expect of you?: You can expect from me , well I am intelligent , Ambitious , hardworking , friendly and have a great sense of humor and I’m matured. You guys will have my 200% commitment on all aspects of the game and on all guild activities and I believe you guys won’t go wrong by granting me trail.

Do you know anyone in Rebirth? Unfortunately no I don’t

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: EXh
Lower City: EXh
Honor Hold: EXh
Cenarion Expedition: EXh
Keepers of Time: EXh

TBC experience

Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'Aman: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
Tempest Keep: Cleared
Mount Hyjal: Cleared
Black Temple: Up to Mother shiraz

Available days/times to raid: When ever the guild needs me, I can play anytime.

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: Yes
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: Yes
Omen or KTM Threat meter: Yes
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): Yes
Ventrilo: Yes

Miscellaneous information

(Something else you would like us to know about you? Some more information about you can make the difference.)
You know my name and age and all the other goodies but you guys don’t know this?

I am self-employed and that’s why I am fortunate to play wow when ever I must (most of the time).
I am a fun loving person with a great sense of humor.
I am intelligent and ambitious and hardworking and go 200% full out on whatever I attempt in life and even in Wow.
My hobbies are I play professional Rugby and I do Pro- Angling and I play Wow.
I am singe so consider me lucky on not getting any wife agro.

Well guys thanks for the opportunity to apply to this successful guild and sincerely hope I get granted a trail period, and I gief you guys my word I wont let you down.

Have you read the Guild & Raid Rules and fully understand / agree to them: Yes I have thanks
Back to top Go down
Trines

Trines

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve   [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:31 am

Good luck on your application:-)
Back to top Go down
Sythur

Sythur

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve   [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:01 am

Is it me or did you say your an undead lock? cos this is like an alliance guild :p
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve   [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:27 am

Hello. Thanks for the application but like Sythur said we are an Alliance guild and it seemes your an hordie Smile
Back to top Go down
Dyviarely

Dyviarely

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve   [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:33 am

Hello Toobad,

If you ever find you in need of a new home in Ally side, feel free to think of us.

Really liked your application. its shows you took your time to make it all together.

The best of luck with it all.
Back to top Go down
Hurin

Hurin

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve   [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:04 am

Sythur wrote:
Is it me or did you say your an undead lock? cos this is like an alliance guild :p

Well if one look really close one will see the figure is a human or once was one. so should we get hung up in things like that Question any way i'll just stay silent from now on.
Back to top Go down
Trines

Trines

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve   [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:25 am

ow..well best of luck anyways, hope you find a happy WoW home on the dark side too:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve   [Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Withdraw] X - Realm Warlock pve
Page 1 of 1