Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Mage application x-realm

Go down 
+2
quetus/ivax
Trines
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trines

Trines

[Accepted]Mage application x-realm Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:02 pm

Character info

Name: Maj

Character name: Trines
Race :Human
Class:Mage
Talents:10/48/3 (fire)
Professons/Skill: tailoring/mining both maxed out.

Will you respecc if needed?:yes

Equipment (link to armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Trines

Previous Guild and reason why you left: (these are guilds on the Kilrogg server:) Tre Kronor: nice guild with awesome progress but I missed the social bit that some hardcore raiding guilds lack. Joined a long time wow friends guild while I was looking for a raiding guild which also had a social side or a social guild who also raid. They seem hard to come by:-S The guild I am in now is nice but they hardly raid and I need to raid to be happy with my gaming. I also need to be with nice people to feel my time spent gaming is worthwhile:-)

How did you get to know Rebirth?: I was browsing forums for a guild that could suit what I am looking for.

Reason for applying to Rebirth: Looking through guild info and reading about the guild gives me the impression that its a place I would fit in and like to be:-)

What do you expect of Rebirth?: I expect to find likeminded people who like to raid and like to spend their time online with people they consider friends.

What can we expect of you?: A raider with a good sense of humor, prepared for raids with all that is necessary to do my uttermost. Chatty girl in gc, but serious when needed. I would say I am a sociable and friendly raider:-)

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: No, not familiar with any on the server infact.

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar:Exalted
Lower City:Revered
Honor Hold:Revered
Cenarion Expedition:Exalted
Keepers of Time:Revered

TBC experience

Karazhan:Clear
Zul'Aman:Never been
Gruul's Lair:Clear
Magtheridon:Clear (though some time ago and then as a prot warr, haven't been with my mage which now is my main)
Serpentshrine Cavern:Leo the Blind as a mage, Morogrim as a prot warr.
Tempest Keep: First boss
Mount Hyjal:Never been
Black Temple:Never been

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid:
I have oRA
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: BigWigs atm
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: Omen
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): yes I have Decursive.

Don't know if there's anything more to say at this point. Hoping for a positive answer on my application and getting to know you all if so:-)
Back to top Go down
quetus/ivax

quetus/ivax

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:09 pm

Hi There, really nice application, good luck!

Q
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:35 pm

Hi, nice application Maj. You seem to be the kind of player we want to attract to Rebirth, mature, with a raiding spirit that also enjoys the social aspects of the game. We'll discuss your application and get back to you with an answer as soon as we can.
Back to top Go down
Dyviarely

Dyviarely

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:40 pm

Lo, nice application indee.

Good luck :}
Back to top Go down
quetus/ivax

quetus/ivax

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:03 pm

Have u moved across to our lovely realm yet?
Back to top Go down
Trines

Trines

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:17 pm

No I haven't:-) Planning on being moved over by Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:31 am

Nice application Smile
Back to top Go down
Meaglin

Meaglin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:52 am

Very Nice application, Your Experience seems very high which will count towards you. Good Luck :-)
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:02 am

Ok, just to explain our current situation regarding raids to avoid any misunderstandings. As it was announced, we were from a social guild that had some progress raiding (up to King Maulgar). As some of us felt that it wasn't enough, some decided to leave and start over, by building a new raiding guild from scratch. That means that we're still in the process of building Rebirth. We still lack numbers to do 25 men raids (that's why we're trying to mass recruit), so at this phase we'll be doing KZ and ZA until we have enough numbers to go further. We aim to be able to raid 25 men dungeons in a few weeks.

Think this explains our current situation and i hope Rebirth is still what you're looking for...
Back to top Go down
Trines

Trines

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:15 am

Yes, this was my impression as well.
What I have experienced though is that since I already have some gear from Kara I didn't get to go as much as I wanted, so it could be weeks without raiding for me because of not needing much gear from there. As I love to raid that would be a situation that I didn't want to put myself in again. As far as Kara goes I still love it and am happy to come geargrinding or learning bosses if thats where ur at:-)
Back to top Go down
Trines

Trines

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:51 am

Transfer was much quicker than they initially indicated so I'm officially a Draenor resident now:-D
Back to top Go down
Dyviarely

Dyviarely

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:55 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:00 am

Trines wrote:
Transfer was much quicker than they initially indicated so I'm officially a Draenor resident now:-D

Wow Razz

Nice to know that Smile

We'll be in touch soon!
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:10 am

Welcome aboard! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mage application x-realm   [Accepted]Mage application x-realm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Mage application x-realm
Page 1 of 1