Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:45 pm

Character info

Name: Adam

Character name: Scorpayn
Level: 70
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Talents: 42/19/0
Professons/Skill: Herbalism 375, alchemy 375 (discovered a fair few flasks/transmutes)

Will you respecc if needed?: Sure

Equipment (link to armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Scorpayn

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: Ramatazz, 47 Fury warr alt

Previous Guild and reason why you left: Longish list... Excession (Spinebreaker) I left this guild and its server because its Guild master was simply put, biased, unfair and loved his power. Made things less than fun.
KoTL (Draenor) Joined up, but the guild couldn't offer me anything, as I was level 68 when i transferred. Left to find a guild more at my level.
Order of Angels. More my level, could offer me fun, but after a while I wanted more and this was only a social guild. One with leaders who were offline for two weeks at a time. Left to find a guild that did something at endgame.
Antiphon Freshly started raiding guild, did kara, was fairly happy for a time. All the original members (close friends) began to leave however, and it soon became full of kids and power hungry idiots. It is also stuck at the level of kara/ZA because of those people. I left to look for a guild without the drama, who could just go, get on with it and have fun without having to quibble about petty things.

How did you get to know Rebirth?: Saw they were recruiting in trade, came here (also got a friend to apply - Gothem)

Reason for applying to Rebirth: I'd like to be a part of a guild who knows how to have fun without the drama

What do you expect of Rebirth?: The above (for me fun includes raiding by the way)

What can we expect of you?: Competant raider who can control his agro, make you pots, and CC the odd demon/elemental

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: I hope to soon Smile

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Exalted
Lower City: Exalted
Honor Hold: Revered
Cenarion Expedition: Exalted
Keepers of Time: Revered

TBC experience

Karazhan: Full clear bar Netherspite
Zul'Aman: Not ben as yet
Gruul's Lair: 3 hours of wiping on Maulgar
Magtheridon: Not been
Serpentshrine Cavern: Not been
Tempest Keep: Still not been
Mount Hyjal: you guessed it: not been
Black Temple: In my dreams Smile

Available days/times to raid: Pretty much any evening

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: Have CT_Raid
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: Have Bigwigs
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: Have Omen
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): dont have, but then, warlocks dont decurse/dispel Smile
Ventrilo: Have client version 3.0

Miscellaneous information

(Something else you would like us to know about you? Some more information about yourself can make the difference.)

I'd like to consider myself a fairly fun guy, although I do have a serious face. I view raids as a place to have fun, but I also want to succeed, so even while I may be tempted to crack jokes, ultimately I want to see bosses drop and take on more challenging things.

I also use Necrosis as an addon

Have you read the guild rules and fully understand / agree to them:
yup yup yup
Back to top Go down
Gothem

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:51 pm

Hehehe ADAAAAAM! Yer you power hungry freak Razz Hehe, he's lovely honest. And has a good giggle Smile
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:12 pm

Hi Adam. Thanks for your application. We will be back to you shotly.

A quick note about you application. You said that in Antiphon the guild was stuck at KZ and ZA loot, well Rebirth is a guild with 3 weeks old. We already cleared KZ and downed the first ZA boss. Atm regarding the number of people we have, we still can't start 25 man raids because we are still in the process of recruitment Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:13 pm

Its not immediate progress im after, I myself still need things from karazahn

I just dont want to be stuck at that level with nothing to look forward to but drama Smile

I still find kara itself fun, and enjoyable to go into, and I'd prefer to start 25 mans from the start rather than leap straight into places like SSC.

Im a patient guy, no worries Wink
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:16 pm

Nice application, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Ranall

Ranall

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:57 am

Good luck, some nice gear just need to boost that spell hit.
Back to top Go down
Dyviarely

Dyviarely

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:47 am

Cheers for your application and good luck with it :}
Back to top Go down
Meaglin

Meaglin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:12 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 3:05 am

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)   [Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application of Scorpayn (Warlock)
Page 1 of 1