Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Hersilia and support toons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Character info

Name: Spike

Character name: Hersilia (warrior), Banocles (Warlock), Killiades (Hunter), Núredhil (Priest)
Level: 70,70,70,70
Race : Gnome, Gnome, Night Elf, Night Elf
Class: Warrior (Prot), Warlock (Destro/Demo), Hunter (Beastmastery), Priest (Holy)
Talents: Prot, Destro/Demo, Beastmastery, Holy
Professons/Skill: emmmm.... JC+Mining, herbalism, Mining, Alchemy and Herbalism

Will you respecc if needed?: if you ever need me to respec, ill respec Smile but, i can go onto another toon if needed, lol

Equipment (link to armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Hersilia - warrior
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Killiades - Hunter
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Banocles - Warlock
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=N%C3%BAredhil - Priest

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: wish i had seen this earlier, lol, sorry, but i dont know what characters i might be able to apply with, so ill offer them all to you Smile

Previous Guild and reason why you left: far too many to post... but i left them because i felt that i didnt fit into the guild and the group

How did you get to know Rebirth?: Scorpayn - hes one of my old buddies, and he has a picture of me blacked out on his phone at a mates house after drinking too much port.... needless to say i came here because of that evidence Wink

Reason for applying to Rebirth: i heard you are starting Gruul soon, and i want to be able to help out with your progression... ive done gruul, Maggy, TK, SSc all in the past and i feel i can offer some help if you require it

What do you expect of Rebirth?: i come with no expectations, other than a guild where i can relax and raid with competant people and have fun Smile

What can we expect of you?: a solid raider, most of the time i am relaxed, and during kara runs i exercise a relaxed yet stern rule of the raid... i dont expect to lead raids, but i will offer help if i am asked Smile i am formerly of hard core raiding background and raided as far as Kel'Thusad in Naxxramas pre TBC and going as far as putting Vashj on Farm for 4 months on my horde alts before quitting for a quiet life Wink

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: just the mighty and demonic Scorpayn

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: honoured (at least on all toons)
Lower City: honoured (at least on all toons)
Honor Hold: honoured (at least on all toons)
Cenarion Expedition: honoured (at least on all toons)
Keepers of Time: honoured (at least on all toons)

TBC experience

Karazhan: clear as tank, DPS and healer
Zul'Aman: Lynx Boss as tank.... christ he hurts
Gruul's Lair: Clear as Hunter
Magtheridon: Clear as hunter
Serpentshrine Cavern: Clear (on horde toons)
Tempest Keep: Clear (on horde toons), Solarian on Hunter
Mount Hyjal: not even entered Sad
Black Temple: same as mount hyjal

Available days/times to raid: whenever you require me to raid, ill attend

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: CT_raid
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: Have DBM
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: have OMEN
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): have Decursive
Ventrilo: have it Smile

Miscellaneous information
Im an easy going guy, fun raider, while when needed i can become hard core and very serious faced if needed during raids... i hold a plethora of information on a variety of bosses and have tanked all of them at some stage... i can bring hard, and at some times brutally bitter truth to situations thru personal experiences and i can also rally morale on people when the situation is becoming over run... i have been described by Scorpayn as being and i quote 'Confident, Determined and Motivated Razz... oh, and Confident' i just hope that i can join the guild and share my experiences with this group.

(Something else you would like us to know about you? Some more information about yourself can make the difference.)

Have you read the Guild & Raid Rules and fully understand / agree to them: i agree to all rules and regulations set forth by this guild and its leadership core, and i will abide by them to the best of my abilities

Remember this will be our first impression on you, so please put some effort on it. Not doing so, the chances of a positive reply may drastically lower[url][/url][url][/url]
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:57 pm

Thank you for your application. We will be back to you shortly Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:58 pm

have to say Ripley, mucho respect on the mullet Wink
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:35 pm

That's a good start. Btw do you have a "main" toon?

Asking cos ur applying the Warrior wich seems the main but you picked up the hunter's name for the forum login Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:18 pm

my true main is Killiades, as that is my best geared toon... but i would like to put that toon on the back burner...

i would like to use my warrior as my new main, as i have worked like hell to get it to the standard its at now, but, in the end, the choice is yours guys... im just a raider looking for a laugh and a giggle Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:56 am

well hallo thar spike

nice to see a friendly face Smile

Good luck with the app mate afro
Back to top Go down
Trines

Trines

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:35 am

Good luck with the application:-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:15 pm

thank you very much guys Smile

hope to hear from you all soon
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:18 am

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons   [Accepted]Hersilia and support toons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Hersilia and support toons
Page 1 of 1