Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Alize - Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alize

[Accepted]Alize - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Alize - Rogue   [Accepted]Alize - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Character info

Name: Håkon

Character name: Alize
Level: 70
Race : Night Elf
Class: Rogue
Talents: 19/42/0
Professons/Skill: 375 Herb, 275 Enchant, yes 275 and nerf the price of Eternal essences.

What is the reason of your current specc and will you respecc if needed?: To do the maximum dps in raids. Ofcourse I'll respec if needed, no question about it.

Equipment (link to armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Al%C3%ADze

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: None.

Previous Guild and reason why you left: Spirit of Dawnsong. I left simply because of the way they did the Gruul raid I joined. No problem with looting or tactics, but i.e. we stuggeled with DPS and yet they let several dps classes go with PvP spec. Sure I've raided Gruul quite abit but they've killed VR so they need/had some good dps. I shouldn't be on top of the dps meter with 11% dmg and 700 dps. Beeing happy with 4% or having grow 7 on 60% isn't what I call a good "try" for a guild who're farming Gruul. Maybe I'm abit harsh but I kinda expected something different.

How did you get to know Rebirth?: Browsing forums.

Reason for applying to Rebirth: I want to raid in a social guild, who want to raid and do their best. By that I mean beeing the right spec and generally what you have mentioned as raid rules.

What do you expect of Rebirth?: Doing heroic, raiding and having a good time in a guild who do their best while not taking everything too serious.

What can we expect of you?: A rogue always beeing prepared for raids, always trying to do the most dps.

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: No, I don't.

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Honored
Lower City: Honored
Honor Hold: Revered
Cenarion Expedition: Revered
Keepers of Time: Revered

TBC experience

Karazhan: Cleared countless times.
Zul'Aman: Killed all bosses up to 5th and 6th boss to 25%.
Gruul's Lair: Cleared countless times.
Magtheridon: Not countless but more than enough.
Serpentshrine Cavern: Lurker, Hydross, Morogrim to 20%, 2 Karathress adds down. Killed them and Vasjh with my mates char though.
Tempest Keep: Voidreaver farmed.
Mount Hyjal: No experience.
Black Temple: No experience.

Available days/times to raid: In theory I can raid all days with some exceptions cause of school tests or projects. Prefer to end a raid around 23 - 23-30. Not all to late. (One reason for applying).

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid:
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: Check
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: Check both
Decursive (only needed in certain classes):
Ventrilo: Check

Miscellaneous information

(Something else you would like us to know about you? Some more information about yourself can make the difference.) This is my 3rd rogue I leveled to 60. On my first I did some ZG/AQ20 and BWL(Razorgore wipes). On my second I played to rank 10, ZG, AQ20 and farmed MC and Onyxia. Done some karazhan and Gruul on this rogue. Inbetween all the rogues I've leveled a belf paladin to 70(Burning Blades 5th belf 70). Played as both tank and healadin. Also raid abit nowdays on a 70 warrior I leveled. Raid as fury dps though I've tanked abit. After playing as melee dps, tank and healer I got alot knowledge of the game mechanics and how stuff works. Hopefully I can help out with some tips and tricks.

Have you read the Guild & Raid Rules and fully understand / agree to them: Read and understood.

Last edited by Ripley on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Alize - Rogue   [Accepted]Alize - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:03 pm

Thank you for your application. We will be back to you shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Alize - Rogue   [Accepted]Alize - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:02 pm

For those trying to manually check armory it's Alíze Wink
Back to top Go down
Alize

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Alize - Rogue   [Accepted]Alize - Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:36 am

Yeah, name taken ftl. :s
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Alize - Rogue   [Accepted]Alize - Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have.

https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm

Last edited by Ripley on Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Alize - Rogue   [Accepted]Alize - Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Alize - Rogue
Page 1 of 1