Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:52 am

Name: Saul

Character name: Sethandmiles
Level: 70
Race : Night Elf
Class: Rogue
Talents: 16/45/0 (specific talent template can be seen on the armorys)
Professons/Skill:

Will you respecc if needed?: Yes

Equipment (link to armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Sethandmiles

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: Shamzys (lv 46 shaman)

Previous Guild and reason why you left: Antiphon - Basically the guild fell to pieces, the GM left and alot of the raid team along with most of my mates.

How did you get to know Rebirth?: Through a friend (Llamafarmer and Patthepriest)

Reason for applying to Rebirth: You looked like a nice friendly guild. Two of my good RL friends have aplied and i think a few of my in game friends have to.

What do you expect of Rebirth?: Friendly guild where i can meet new people and have a chat and a laugh with them. I would like to raid some new places and hope to progress from kara into gruuls, TK and ZA. It would also be nice to get some loot ofc.

What can we expect of you?: A nice social member and some good dps. I can be a bit of a fool sometimes but overall reliable and if i say i am going to turn up then i will turn up!

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: I know some people who are hoping to get into Rebirth but i don't know anyone allready in it.
---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Revered (8316/21000)
Lower City:Revered (7675/21000)
Honor Hold: Honoured (8702/12000)
Cenarion Expedition: Revered (4425/21000)
Keepers of Time: Revered (1028/21000)

Available days/times to raid: Friday evening/nights. If you give me warning alot of Saturday nights. Mabey some other times in the weeks (up till about 10) but those are my best times.

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: Will get CT_Raid
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: Will get Deadly Boss Mods
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: Have KTM
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): Dont think i need >.<
Ventrilo: My old guild used TeamSpeak but i can easily get this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:57 am

Missed the professions bit: 375/375 Skinner... my leatherworking just isn't worth mentioning and my Lockpicking is 346/350
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:16 am

Thanks for the application. We will be back to you shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:29 am

Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Gothem

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:30 am

SAUL! Hehe, was wondering how long it would take until you applied Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:00 am

AWWWW YAY, hi roe, gl with ur aplication to. =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:04 am

ohhhhh and i am also from Yorkshire!!!

p.s. i think you need to add sumat to the aplication template- Are you form Yorkshire?:
Back to top Go down
Meaglin

Meaglin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:10 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:03 pm

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue   [Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Aplication - Sethandmiles - Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth forum :: Newcomers :: Recruitment-
Jump to: