Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Ripley
Tannath
7 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:37 pm

Character info

Name:Patrick Body

Character name: Patthepriest
Level: 70
Race : Human
Class: Priest
Talents:14/0/47
Professons/Skill: Tailoring 375, herbalism around 130(leveling up so i can make some money Smile

Will you respecc if needed?: Yes have healing set but it is not very good, as i have been getting my frozen shadoweave set, i would prefer to stay shadow

Equipment (link to armory):

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: Patthehunter (this is just an alt lvl12 atm)

Previous Guild and reason why you left: Antiphon, there was too much drama in the guild distracting me from the game and raiding, and so when the GM left i went with him

How did you get to know Rebirth?: A friend from antiphon left and is applying and he reccomended the guild.

Reason for applying to Rebirth: I want to reach into the 25 man's i have seen and raid led karazhan but i want to try the real big raids

What do you expect of Rebirth?: A friendly but hard working guild, that can progress into 25 man raids.

What can we expect of you?: Raid twice a week, on time and regular, i am a competent raider that can watch his agro and still do decent dps

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: Not at the moment no

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Revered
Lower City: Honoured
Honor Hold: Revered
Cenarion Expedition: Revered
Keepers of Time: Revered

TBC experience

Karazhan: Cleared except for netherspite, (have raid led all but netherspite)
Zul'Aman: Killed trash up to first boss and killed him(the bear one)
Gruul's Lair: None
Magtheridon: None
Serpentshrine Cavern: None
Tempest Keep:None
Mount Hyjal:None
Black Temple:None

Available days/times to raid:Thursdays (7:30 english time onwards) and sundays (7:30) english time onwards and maybe another day of the week depending on what im doing

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: Have CT_raid
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: am planning to get bigwigs
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: Omen
Decursive (only needed in certain classes):
Ventrilo: Have Teamspek 2 but will download ventrillo (just one point though, my mic port in my computer has recetly broken so i may not be able to talk as i lack money to fix it)

Miscellaneous information

I am a hardworking raider and would love to join you people Very Happy there is not much that i havent told you about but if you ever wanna ask me questions just /w me ingame

Have you read the guild rules and fully understand / agree to them:

I have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:41 pm

.... not a good start, lack of armoury link

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Patthepriest

on here it does not show my wand, i have the wand from 25 badge of justice rewards with a 6 spell dmg and 6 stam gem in it, giving me the socket bonus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:47 pm

Another thing i missed out, at the moment i am farming honour for gladiators spellblade and i am collecting badges for orb of the soul eater wich will boost my +shadow dmg, also i wouldnt mind my own personal warlock for curse of shadows but i don't think you can buy them with badge of justice Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:52 pm

Lol having read gothems application i feel the need to put im from sheffield in yorkshire as it seems to win favour with all those other yorkshire folk in t'guild

and a bit off topic, did anyon see the post on the EU forum about yorkshire players xD
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:04 pm

Hi Pat and thx for applying. We'll get back to you asap. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:07 pm

Thanks for the application Smile
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:34 pm

Good luck. :]
Back to top Go down
Ranall

Ranall

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:51 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Gothem

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:57 am

No... whats that aboot yaarkshur players? And pat... you suck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dyviarely

Dyviarely

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:45 am

Cheers for your application and good luck with it :}
Back to top Go down
Meaglin

Meaglin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:48 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sythur

Sythur

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:33 am

Good luck!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:07 am

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have
https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation   [Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Patthepriest - Shadow Priest Appliccation
Page 1 of 1