Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin

Go down 
+5
Vaetha
Pooba
Ripley
Sausage
Karwrott
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Karwrott

Karwrott

[Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:01 am

Character info
Name: Rob

Character name: Karwrott
Level: 70 (elite)
Race : Human
Class: Paladin
Talents: 0/46/15
Professons/Skill: 375 Ench, 375 BS

Will you respecc if needed?: Yup. My Healing gear is more than enough for Kara and i haven't bothered to check what's needed beyond that so it may well be up to more. My Shockadin gear won't cut it beyond Kara though Wink

Equipment (link to armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Karwrott

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: none

Previous Guild and reason why you left: People's Front of Judea. I want to be able to raid without the increasingly time consuming stress of organising raid progression.

How did you get to know Rebirth?: Azenth, Pooba, Vaetha, Sythur.

Reason for applying to Rebirth: Some of my real life friends are here and my gear is the right level for where you're at.

What do you expect of Rebirth?: Raiding fun in a not too time/thought consuming manner.

What can we expect of you?: I love theorycraft and regularly read http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintankadin. If i could find sites as good as that for other aspects of Paladins i'd read them too. Ideally in raids i'd like to go to new content without knowing anything about it and have all of us learn what to do all on our own as we go along; I don't realistically exect this to ever happen though. I prefer the challenge of not using add-ons but i'm flexible and will do what's best for the guild. I'm incredbily laid back and since WoW is only a game i don't treat it seriously at all.

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: Azenth, Pooba and Vaetha are long time real life friends. I've briefly met Sythur twice in real life and raided once with him.

---------------------------------------------

Lower City: Revered
Honor Hold: Revered
Cenarion Expedition: Exalted
Keepers of Time: Revered

TBC experience
Karazhan: Lead many raids through all but Nightbane and Netherspite, only had fun attempts on them two.
Zul'Aman: Lead one serious, and failed, attempt on Bear boss.
Gruul's Lair: Tried HKM briefly
Magtheridon: none
Serpentshrine Cavern: none
Tempest Keep: none
Mount Hyjal: none
Black Temple: none

Available days/times to raid: I work 9-5 during weekdays and am regularly busy all Wednesday night and Thursday until 9pm UK time. I'll normally be able to raid a few times a week but the days will change; most likely Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: no
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: no
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: KTM
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): no
Ventrilo: yes

Miscellaneous information: Monkeys are FTW.

Have you read the Guild & Raid Rules and fully understand / agree to them: Yes
Back to top Go down
Sausage

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:45 pm

"Miscellaneous information: Monkeys are FTW." - Invite him.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Thanks for the application. We will be back to you shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Pooba

Pooba

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:26 am

Yay! The Maslin hath cometh.

Good luck with your application m8.
Back to top Go down
Vaetha

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:32 am

Yay, more Rob's needed!

Also wingéd monkeys > monkeys.

Good luck mate, I've missed the healing sink that you are Razz

V.
Back to top Go down
Sythur

Sythur

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:16 am

This guys is awsome guys he is a great TANK!!!! invite him!!!! good luck man!!!!
Back to top Go down
azenth

azenth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Dont let Kar in he sux ^^

Joking obviously, hes a sound guy with pretty much everything a pally(both tankadin and healadin) could want gearwise.

Good luck mate, not that i think youll need it
Back to top Go down
Dyviarely

Dyviarely

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:56 pm

azenth wrote:
Dont let Kar in he sux ^^

Ouch Razz

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:57 am

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Karwrott

Karwrott

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:43 am

Thankyou very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin   [Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Karwrott - Paladin
Page 1 of 1