Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azreial

[Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :) Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :)   [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:14 pm

Character info

Name: Laurence Young

Character name: Azreial
Level: 70
Race : Human
Class: Paladin
Talents: 48/13/0
Professons/Skill: Blacksmithing/Mining, both around 150 ish :S never bothered to level them Razz

What is the reason of your current specc and will you respecc if needed?: I chose holy because i like healing, thats what i did at end game before TBC, i have protection gear and i would be willing to respec back to protection if another tank is needed, i have some experience tanking, but not at end game, only in instances such as SV, SP, UB and such.... Smile

Equipment (link to armory):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Azreial

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: Not any others i cant think of.

Previous Guild and reason why you left: Zelandonii, well i wanted to join a raid team and progress with a guild, and i couldn't do that with them because their raid team was full and my gear wasn't really up to scratch

Reason for applying to Rebirth: Well i have friends in Rebirth, and from what i've heard from them you sound like a nice guild Smile Also i think i could help the raid team progress

What do you expect of Rebirth?: I expect to be able to raid a few times a week, and to be able to play with a nice group of people Very Happy

What can we expect of you?: You can expect commitment to the guild from me, and i am always willing to help out another player

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: Fleg and Batchers/Wydowmaker

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Almost honored
Lower City: Honored
Honor Hold: Honored
Cenarion Expedition: Honored
Keepers of Time: Revered

TBC experience

Karazhan: None...
Zul'Aman: None...
Gruul's Lair: None..
Magtheridon: None..
Serpentshrine Cavern: None
Tempest Keep: None
Mount Hyjal: None
Black Temple:None

Available days/times to raid: Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays (sometimes) Saturdays and Sundays

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: Yup
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: Yup
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: Yup
Decursive (only needed in certain classes):Yup
Ventrilo: Yup, although dont have a mic

Miscellaneous information

(Something else you would like us to know about you? Some more information about yourself can make the difference.) I no i don't have much experience in the TBC raids but i really want to help a guild progress through instances. I'm a quick learner and i want to help. Also I'm helpful so if any guildies need help ill more than happily will most of the time Very Happy

Have you read the Guild & Raid Rules and fully understand / agree to them: Yesh
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :)   [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:50 am

Hmmm Fleg's friend....hmmmm...dunno....hmmmm Razz

We will be back to you soon. Btw, we aren't a so called "raiding" guild anymore. We do raids and we do enjoy doing them but we have a more social approach to the game atm.
Back to top Go down
Fleg

Fleg

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :)   [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:38 am

very nice kid been playing the game along time and for ur information rip lol he aint my fried hes my best m8s little brother so more family lol Smile but he knows his stuff
Back to top Go down
Batchers

Batchers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :)   [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:53 am

Good luck Az,

I have been questing with Az for a while now and i can concurr with Fleggy.
Back to top Go down
Sythur

Sythur

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :)   [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:32 am

Good luck dude
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :)   [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:47 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :)   [Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Level 70 Paladin - Azreial :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth forum :: Newcomers :: Recruitment-
Jump to: