Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen Empty
PostSubject: [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen   [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:44 pm

Character info

Name: James

Character name: Illywen
Level: 70
Race : Human
Class: Warrior
Talents: Protection
Professons/Skill: Engineering (low jewelcrafting)

Will you respecc if needed?: Yes

Equipment (link to armory): Link not updated. Crap gear. Half Karazhan tanking plate epics and half lowbie blues. Updating fast in PuGs, I reckon I'll be raiding-quality withing 2 weeks.

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild:

Ah, this bit could take a while. My main is a Level 70 Protadin by the name of Rocketz, currently in the full Karazhan plate set and aiming for Tier 5, but he is firmly roots in the guild - a softcore guild that raid 25-mans once a week. I will not move Rocketz from this guild unless it disbands or all the raiders suffer instantaneous heart attacks. These people are my friends, I realise this my conflict with your guild ideals. If this is unacceptable I won't join.

Previous Guild and reason why you left:

Warrior's previous guild is Evils, as a player I have been in Evils (Formerly LXX/LX), Regia Victora (part of HPR) and a variety of other low-key guilds.

How did you get to know Rebirth?:

Qjuil and Rhaeya are former members of Regia Victoria.

Reason for applying to Rebirth:

Your late raid start time suits me well, and you seem like a nice bunch.

What do you expect of Rebirth?:

Taken out of context, I dont believe in life after death. But in context, I think I'll have a nice time meeting lots of strange faces.

What can we expect of you?:

Much, I am a born and bred raid tank. I cope well under pressure and can make the split second decisions that a tank must make to keep the raid alive reliably. I enjoy nothing more than tanking raids, it provides a challenge like no other in this game. (Hence Im also working on my 3rd tank... Im a bit of an elitist jerk).

For more infomation you may like to watch my movie:
http://files.filefront.com/Evils+vs+Gruuls+Lair/;9601298;/fileinfo.html

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?:

Qjuil and Rhaeya.

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Friendly
Lower City: Honored
Honor Hold: Honored
Cenarion Expedition: Revered
Keepers of Time: Revered

TBC experience

Karazhan: Clear
Zul'Aman: First 2.
Gruul's Lair: Clear
Magtheridon: None
Serpentshrine Cavern: 3/5, though dont recall it well.
Tempest Keep: Done Void Reaver.
Mount Hyjal: None
Black Temple: None

Available days/times to raid:
Vary: I cannot do thursdays, fridays, or saturdays. I have a part-time job as a waiter on Friday and Saturday nights and Thursday is Evils day.

I am pretty flexible on any other night. Though raiding more than twice a week could be hard. I've been honest with you in this application so far so I won't stop - my parents dont like me playing, they allow me one raid at the moment but I can easily clear another night. Theyre also out on Monday night so this could be possible. I can raid explicitly on my laptop almost every night with your raid times, just need a way to sort out teamspeak/vent so that they don't know Wink

Add-on requirements:
I use everything I need for raiding, you can trust that this is enough.

Miscellaneous information

I think I told you all the extras. Just to be clear - My gear sucks. My skills rock. My modesty is lying in the bin somewhere. I will gear up quickly, and I never do things by halves.

Have you read the Guild & Raid Rules and fully understand / agree to them: No, but I'm mature and understand what is expected of me.

.. Oh okay I'll read them...

Regards,
Illywen

Last edited by Ripley on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen   [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:57 pm

Alright I cant edit this apparently.

Within*
Rooted*
May*
etc*
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen   [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:34 pm

Hi James, sorry to say this, but you applied to the wrong guild. Yes we're Rebirth, but from the Draenor server, not Tarren Mill...

Good luck getting in the right Rebirth though Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen   [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:59 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm such a retard, thats what you get for multitasking these days eh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen   [Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Withdraw]Warrior - Illywen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth forum :: Newcomers :: Recruitment-
Jump to: