Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank

Go down 
+3
Sythur
Trines
Ripley
7 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank   [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Character info

Name: Monica

Character name: Aberdeen
Level: 70
Race : NElf
Class: Druid
Talents: Feral
Professons/Skill: ALc/Herb

Will you respecc if needed?: Rather not - but i will if i have to.

Equipment (link to armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Aberdeen

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: I have a total of 5 70ies, a mage, a lock, a hunter and a shammy. But atm they are ok in my bank guild.

Previous Guild and reason why you left: Angelic Knights, and I joined them to play with friends (Hersilia) and when he left i had no friends or any thing holding me there and since i was all new i left.

How did you get to know Rebirth?: Scorpayn and Hersilia say you guys are the best.

Reason for applying to Rebirth: I want to play with my friends.

What do you expect of Rebirth?: A friendly guild where i can play and have a laugh with people. I dont raid for loot, i raid for fun and socializing.

What can we expect of you?: im not to good at bragging about myself. But, im a good and stable raider, i have raided up to SSC and TK. I have experience both as a raider and as a raid leader and im allways willing to help out and have fun.

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: Scorpayn and Hersilia and maybe more i dont know who all of you are.

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Exalted
Lower City: Exalted
Honor Hold: Exalted
Cenarion Expedition: Exalted
Keepers of Time: Revered

TBC experience

Karazhan: All bosses as a healer (resto druid) or a lock - and an OT.
Zul'Aman: Bear, Eagle and Lynx as a healer (resto druid)
Gruul's Lair: All bosses as a healer (resto druid) or a lock
Magtheridon: OUCH - been there as a healer and a lock but no kill.
Serpentshrine Cavern: Lurker as a resto druid
Tempest Keep: Voidreaver as a lock or a resto druid.
Mount Hyjal: No
Black Temple: No

Available days/times to raid: More or less 24/7.

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: CTR
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: BW & CTR
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: Omen
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): Yes
Ventrilo: Yes

Miscellaneous information
Im a full time wow'er, i love the game and i love hanging out with friends and doing stuff. But im allso a hardcore raider if needed and i expect of my self to me at my best if i do sign for a raid. I can be stuborn but i get the job done. Im mature and behaved, but can still have a laugh.

Have you read the Guild & Raid Rules and fully understand / agree to them: Yes i agree to them.
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank   [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:27 pm

Thanks for you application, we will be back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Trines

Trines

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank   [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:29 am

Good luck on your application:-)
Back to top Go down
Sythur

Sythur

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank   [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:00 am

Good luck dude!!!!!! RAWR!
Back to top Go down
Hurin

Hurin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank   [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:20 am

Good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
Meaglin

Meaglin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank   [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:25 am

Good Luck :-)
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank   [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:37 am

Hi there, your application is still being discussed in the officer bar. We're a bit divided atm, as we have a high number of tanks compared to the rest (dps and healers). We're already trying to rotate the tanks to allow them all to play and in my case i respecced holy to be more useful to the guild. What i mean with all this is, it'll be a lot harder raiding in tank specc as opposed to a healing or even a dps specc.

Aberdeen wrote:
Will you respecc if needed?: Rather not - but i will if i have to

Well we don't like to enforce respeccing, but should you be invited to Rebirth, we might have to ask you to respecc, at least for the time being...
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank   [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:20 am

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank   [Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Aberdeen - Feral Tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth forum :: Newcomers :: Recruitment-
Jump to: