Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Rejected]Niekos - Warrior

Go down 
+2
Ripley
apoc
6 posters
AuthorMessage

[Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:16 am

Character info

Name: Dave

Character name: Niekos
Level: 70
Race : Gnome
Class: Warrior
Talents: Protection atm, as you guys can see on my armory, my fury gear is way better actually, and I don't mind on what spec I would accepted (should arrange something ingame to check out both my gears)
Professons/Skill: 383 Engineering / 375 BS

Will you respecc if needed?: Yes

Equipment (link to armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Niekos

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: none

Previous Guild and reason why you left: Antiphon , guild kinda collapsed

How did you get to know Rebirth?: Other nice ppl from antiphon said they applied here when I asked them.

Reason for applying to Rebirth: See above.

What do you expect of Rebirth?: Friendly raiding guild with some progress coming..

What can we expect of you?: Well I used to be a very hardcore raider on my warlock, which I made my alt now (raided Black Temple/Hyjal with it) but want to take a step back, and made my warrior my main... coz I got kinda bored of my warlock.

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: Not rly.

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Exalted
Lower City: Exalted
Honor Hold: Exalted
Cenarion Expedition: Exalted
Keepers of Time: Revered

TBC experience

Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'Aman:
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
Tempest Keep: Cleared
Mount Hyjal: Killed first 3 bosses.
Black Temple: Killed first 4 bosses.

Available days/times to raid: Can't really tell exactly, but mostly all raid days.

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: Check
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: Check
Omen or KTM Threatmeter:Check
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): Nope :p
Ventrilo: Check

Miscellaneous information

Well, I guess I explained most of it at the questionary u gave me in the start :p

Have you read the guild rules and fully understand / agree to them: Yes
Back to top Go down
apoc

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:21 am

Hi,

thanks for applying

we will get back to u shortly

(ps ik ben nederlandstalig^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:23 am

Might be worth mentioning as well, my TBC experience, ive raidleaded some of the encounters in BT etc.
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:23 am

Hello. Thank you for the application. Just a quick note, after experienced that much progression in the game you think you are prepared for that step back like you said and join a guild that haven't started the 25 man raids? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:24 am

Well, ive been in Antiphon for a while, and never got bored really, It''s just that I love raiding, but don''t want to get back to hardcore raiding, I just want to get into a friendly guild, where we can have fun progressing through the instances.
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:21 am

Ok, fair enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:30 am

Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Meaglin

Meaglin

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:11 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:48 am

Just a sidenote, respecced fury for tonite again now so my armory will show me as fury :p
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:11 pm

You have very good fury gear tbh. Don't think you need to spec prot. With the gear you have you can OT good if needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Ranall

Ranall

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:26 am

Good luck with your application

What realm did you raid BT/Hyjal on with your warlock?
Back to top Go down
Sythur

Sythur

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:38 am

GOOD LUCK DUDE im supporting this guy he is funny and has patience!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:49 am

Bronze Dragonflight on my Warlock called Juelz, transferred it here and been in Ivory Heart for 1 week, but felt it wasn''t the guild for me and left, and I got pretty bored of my warlock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:09 am

I'll have your warlock O.o
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:46 am

Rejected cos you already joined another guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior   [Rejected]Niekos - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Rejected]Niekos - Warrior
Page 1 of 1