Rebirth forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Llamafar

[Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:08 pm

Name: Jamie

Character name: Llamafarmer
Level: 70
Race : Smelly Dorf
Class: Warrior
Talents: 8,5,48 (with some tweaks from the common tank build)
Professons/Skill: Mining 375, Blacksmithing... low ^^

Will you respecc if needed?: If needed of course, but it would have to be when i get a decent set of DPS gear.

Equipment (link to armory): [url]

Other characters you might want to bring to the guild: Llama, level 20 hunter, and Farmallama, level 32 rogue.

Previous Guild and reason why you left: Antiphon. The guild drama and leaving of my friends got the better of me.

How did you get to know Rebirth?: I was told by a few friends of mine it could be a good bet, so i checked you out! (as you can see, a few of my friends from antiphon have already applied)

Reason for applying to Rebirth: Several of my friends have applied, i'd like to get into a guild that i can raid with, make progress with, and of course make friends with, but minus all the silly, childish drama we get in some guilds.

What do you expect of Rebirth?: I expect to meet friendly people, i expect to raid and have fun, and I expect to be able to get on with the game, play with people i enjoy playing with, and of course make progress in raids! *small voice* gieb shiny purples!

What can we expect of you?: You can expect an honest, competant, sociable raider, who can turn up on time, do their job and still have a good laugh doing it. I'm not a hardcore raider, I take the game seriously, but at the same time i try to balance real life with WoW.

Do you know anyone in Rebirth?: I can't say i do, although i know some old friends who i believe have just joined, (or applied anyway) Very Happy

---------------------------------------------

Sha'tar: Exalted.
Lower City: Exalted.
Honor Hold: Revered.
Cenarion Expedition: Revered.
Keepers of Time: Revered.

TBC experience

Karazhan: Cleared every boss, I have good experience tanking and leading the whole of Karazhan.
Zul'Aman: I have cleared up to and including the first boss, had a bit of a struggle on the trash towards Akil'zon.
Gruul's Lair: I ran as far in as i could, got to Maulgar and hit him for 78. Rawr!
Magtheridon: Never been.
Serpentshrine Cavern: Never been.
Tempest Keep: Nope, not there either.
Mount Hyjal: Can't say i have.
Black Temple: Can you guess? Smile

Available days/times to raid: I am available on wednesdays, fridays, and generally one day at the weekend. (I'm preoccupied in real life with exams and the like, there's a chance my raiding time will be more flexible in the near future)

Add-on requirements (at least one of each)

oRA or CT_Raid: I am in the process of downloading CT_Raid.
BigWigs, Deadly Boss Mods or CT_RABossMods: I haff Deadly Boss Mods.
Omen or KTM Threatmeter: Omen ftw!
Decursive (only needed in certain classes): Nope Razz
Ventrilo: I have used Teamspeak in the past, but downloading Ventrilo shouldn't be too taxing.

Miscellaneous information: Well, what can i say about me. I'm a bright, fun, sociable guy, I am focused, sensible, but love to have a good time! Not much more i can say, I guess you can only find out by feeling the wrath of talking to meh Very Happy

Oh!! and I'm from Yorkshire, i hear there be a few yorkshiremen in the guild already, and i say, 't 'll be a pleshur tuh meet yeh guys, be reet nice to speak proper like 'n all, tara fer now!

Have you read the guild rules and fully understand / agree to them:

I have indeed, and it all seems shipshape to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:10 pm

Thanks for the application. We'll be back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Llamafar

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:10 pm

ah poop, I forgot to mention that I can't seem to get on to the Armory page at the current time (my internet has been dodgy today). But I guess you guys can check it out yourselves, sorry for the inconvenience. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:13 pm

Have the same problem with Armory too, so we'll check it later Smile
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:14 pm

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:14 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Llamafarmer
There is a link for you guys Very Happy thiught id be helpfull
Back to top Go down
Tannath

Tannath

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:16 pm

Well some can see it, others can't. The page stays loading forever in my case... Sad
Back to top Go down
Llamafar

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:17 pm

Oh since Pat posted here, i'd like to say we're both great real life mates ^^
All you need to know is Pat sucks, and i Pwn. 2 rules in life Smile
Back to top Go down
Gothem

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:53 am

Hahaha, is this gonna be like the Antiphon cool club joining Rebirth? I do hope so ^^ And yer, pat sucks, uberly... Hes smelly, too. Though Llamas only there for slapping, isnt that right jamie? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dyviarely

Dyviarely

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:41 am

best of luck with the application :}
Back to top Go down
Meaglin

Meaglin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:50 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Ripley

Ripley

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 3:00 am

Welcome to Rebirth. You have been accepted as a trial member. Please feel free to /w any of the Officers for an invitation.

Please read the guild rules to clarify any doubt you might have https://rebirth.forumotion.com/recruitment-f3/guild-raid-rules-t129.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*   [Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Llamafarmer, Level 70 Warrior. *applies*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebirth forum :: Newcomers :: Recruitment-
Jump to: